dimarts, 7 d’abril del 2020

Solutions for English task 3.4.2020

- 1 What are you going to do next weekend?/What are you doing next weekend?
     I'm going to stay at home, watch action films and play board games with my family
   / I'm staying at home, watching action films and playing board games with my family

(future  with going to or present continuous are correct in this case)

-2 Last week there was an accident in the street when I was walking my dog in the park

-3 How did you break your ankle? I was playing basketball when I fell down and I hurt my foot

-4 Look at that cat! It´s climbing up that tree and hopping onto that branch

-5 I promise we will celebrate it when I see you

-6 Don't get angry! Two days ago your son spent all his pocket money and took money from your wallet.
   What did he do with it? I'll kill him

-7 You can't go fast, you age going to fall down ( You will fall down could be ok too)

-8 If I don't know irregular verbs, I'll study them

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada