dimarts, 1 de desembre del 2015

Christmas is coming...


Christmas is coming and it is time for: hope, happiness, sharing and generosity...

Usually, people wait impatiently for their presents, will I get the technological gadget that I like? How many presents am I going to have?  Are they going to be big? Did Santa Claus receive my letter? And what about the Three Wise Men?

This is a short curious story about a kid who was really nervous waiting for the Christmas Day, everyone thought that it was because he wanted to see his presents... but this is far from the real truth.. 

He was nervous because, probably for the first time, he prepared a Christmas present for his beloved parents. 

And, what can we learn from this? The answer is that Christmas is about doing our best to be the best version of ourselves.
Añadir leyenda

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada